- Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Beck Albertalli. For more on this obvious pick, you should check out my review!
- Tell Me Again How A Crush Should Feel by Sara Farizan: This book is heartwarming, funny, and poignant, you can see more on why this is a must , please check out my recent review.
- If You Could Be Mine by Sara Farizan
- The Scorpion Rules by Erin Bow: see Goodreads
- My Year Zero by Rachel Gold: See the Gay YA!
- Behind The Scenes by Dahlia Adler: See Goodreads.
- Under The Lights by Dahlia Adler: see Goodreads, also, this is the sequel. Dahlia Adler is a kind woman who is an advocate for rights as much as she can be for all people within our community. She runs or helps runs the BN Teens blog as well as her own website which she uses as a resource center for books for marginalized teens and helpful writing information for writers of all ages, no matter what stage you are ion in the game. Dahlia’s website, you should especially go here if you haven’t seen yourself in stories and would like to find current, past, and upcoming books that may help: http://dahliaadler.com/. Dahlia’s writing resources: https://dailydahlia.wordpress.com/writing-resources/ Dahlia’s masterlist of books: https://dailydahlia.wordpress.com/master-list/
- The Abyss Surrounds Us by Emily Skrutskie: see Goodreads.
- Far From You by Tess Sharpesee Goodreads.
- The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily Danforth: , see Goodreads.
You knew this was coming. 🙂 Link below to your Top Ten Tuesdays and I will visit them all.