Another feature to revive on this blog: Top Ten Tuesday which is headed by The Broke & The Bookish.
This week, we’re going to talk about ten books that I’ve recently read. I’m going to split this up into multimedia because it just strikes me as more fascinating.
1. The Laramie Project: http://wp.me/p6aDX4-iv
2. Tell Me Again How A Crush Should Feel: http://wp.me/p6aDX4-is
3. A manuscript. I recommend reading Simon Vs if you haven’t, the author (Becky Albertalli) is going to have a lovely companion. I can’t talk too much about it so I’ll say what I have already, it’s a really beautiful story that I think will appeal to multiple audiences out there for various reasons.
4. Thoughts & Afterthoughts last week’s TTT: http://wp.me/p47YYc-1tU (totally inspired me to get back to my blogger roots)
5. Paper Fury’s discussion on how realistic books should be: http://paperfury.com/how-realistic-should-books-be/
6. Caught Read Handed’s TSK playlist: hb http://wp.me/p4tNS5-1uG
7. Choices: oh god, I can’t find it, fail.
Videos (I’ll try to keep it mostly bookish):
8. When He Doesn’t Read (heteronormativity makes one sad): YouTube.com/epicreads
9. PROMBOYISH (ugh, this video): https://youtu.be/RYe_ZB1Y4V8
10. Book Haul and Unboxing (I barely remember this one): YouTube.com/jessethereader