1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
Goodreads and a notes app for when I’ve finished my Goodreads TBR.
2. Is your TBR mostly print or eBook?
3. How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?
In order that it is listed, what I am most interested in at the moment, or sometimes length because I will blow through shorter books faster, and then I get more read.
4. A book that’s been on your TBR list the longest?
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell, it was the first book I put on my Goodreads TBR…last year.
5. A book you recently added to your TBR?
Pointe by Brandy Colbert to my notes app, Six Impossible Things by Fiona Wood.
6. A book on your TBR strictly because of it’s beautiful cover.
I don’t think I have one.
7. A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading.
I’ve removed about a hundred of those books, and will continue to remove them. What sense would it make to have a book I am never going to read on a to-be-read list.
8. An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for.
The Girl From Everywhere by Heidi Heilig. I have been having dreams about reading this one, OMG. It’s got pirates, it’s got diversity, it’s got time travel, it’s got badassery, I mean, come on. A friend is lending me her ARC this week, and I am so excited to read it. Heidi is awesome.
9. A book on your TBR that basically everyone has read but you.
To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
10. A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you.
Eragon and The Chaos Walking Trilogy by Patrick Ness.
11. A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read.
Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan, I recently took this book out from the library and I hope to get to it before school commences.
12. How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
202. Enough to last me for multiple years, unless I read like 10 books a month for the next two years.