So, I just DNF books I do not like and therefore I do not have enough characters that I didn’t connect with that I care enough to remember…LOL. so today, I’m going to deviate a bit from the blogging norm (once again) and say characters that have qualities or experiences that I resonate with, or less eloquently, just…get me. This is in order.
- Mira from Fans of The Impossible Life by Kate Scelsa
- Mim from Mosquitoland by David Arnold
- Conor from A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
- Willowdean from Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy
- Genevieve from More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
- Leah from Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- Parvati from Liars Inc. by Paula Stokes
- Sebby from Fans of The Impossible Life by Kate Scelsa
- Anika from Anatomy of a Misfit by Andrea Portes
- Caddy from Don’t Touch by Rachel Wilson
What are some characters you couldn’t relate to? What are some that you could? What do you consider your personality to be? Do you typically deviate from the norm? Do you find that easy or difficult? Let us discuss what you wish in the comments below.