Thank you to Summer @ Xingsings for the tag! Your graphic is super impressive by the way!
1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
I would never be irresponsible enough to allow this to happen. If I was though, first I’d cry and eat Oreo ice cream. Then, I’d probably spend a month removing a bunch each day. After that, I’d probably read my auto-buys/author friends, first, naturally. Next, I’d probs alternate between genres. I choose what I read next by either a) what interests me the most at the moment b) size of book depending on hoe much time I have or c) arrangement of TBR list.
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?
I think quit is an inappropriate term for this. It’s not quitting. This isn’t a job. It’s moving on to better things from what was found inadequate. ARCS-committed, it’s part of blogging & most likely I requested it–so why would I DNF? LOL. Finished copies not gifted from publishers/author friends–I would discontinue immediately.
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
I would create a reading schedule and complete my goal. I do not accept failure.
4. The covers of a series you love do. not. match. How do you cope?
LOL. I would be chill. It’s about the content of the art, not just the surface.
5. Everyone and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?
Hm. I don’t feel like I would take everyone loving it all that badly? I mean, we all have our different opinions and preferences. I would probably bond with one of my friend son Twitter—wait, no–Becky. I would talk to her about it. She would make me feel better.
6. You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?
People here see crazies screaming out Tennyson, and don’t give a damn. I doubt anyone would pay attention to my petty teenage tears. LOL. Besides, why care what they think anyway? I’ll never know them. Let them look.
7. A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on Goodreads?
Try to find the synopsis on GR. I would simply pick up the sequel. My memory would return.
8. You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?
Polite? LOL. Why sugercoat it? I would tell them nope straight up. The people I know are used to my honesty.
9. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
10. There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy?
I’ll buy the most interesting ones, probably from the authors I’ve talked to the most. I’ll reserve the rest at the library.
11. After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?
They don’t sit because I can’t wait. So I start them immediately.
I tag anyone reading this, and who feels like doing this tag!
Wesaun is a teen book lion. She’s also an art enthusiast: poetry, theater, and fan art, as well as paintings/drawings. She loves to be overenthusiastic over books and authors.
You can find her at her Twitter: @epicbooklover.
You can also try her business