First giveaway on Oreos & Books! Whooo-hoooo.
Thank you so much again to James for helping me while I type up a bunch of posts, and helping with this giveaway. YAAY.
Alright, this will be easy. I will provide some basic terms and conditions, and a survey so I can hear what you think about the blog, and so it will help me in creating future posts! I’m currently working on typing and editing posts for August. And, next month I will need to work on posts for September so school doesn’t get in the way. I would appreciate it SO MUCH if you helped me. The survey won’t take more than 2 minutes maximum to answer!
SURVEY (only 3 required questions!)
GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS (This giveaway isn’t international, answer the survey because I ask about a book for an international giveaway POSSIBLY, and I have an international giveaway planned, so stay tuned.)
- We are giving away a SIGNED advanced copy of Black Widow, as well as ARCs of George by Alex Gino, Paperweight by Meg Haston, and Letter To The King by Tonke Dragt!
- Be 13 or older, or have the permission of someone 18 or older before entering the giveaway.
- Understand that if your package is lost/stolen/damaged, no one will be compensating you for it. Being a New Yorker does not make you magically rich.
- Be a citizen of the United States or Canada, OR have an American or Canadian mailing address. If you are a citizen of any other country, please complete the survey where I will question you on a certain ARC for a possible giveaway. I also have another international giveaway for publicity planned.
- Understand that you must agree to these basic terms and conditions, otherwise your entry will NOT be counted. Also, understand that once you agree, you are bound to these terms and conditions.
- If you win, your email address will be contacted, and your address will be passed on to James. Please understand that your full name, email, and address will not be distributed any further than myself and James, and will be deleted once the purpose is completed.
- GOOD LUCK, y’all!
ENTER HERE, AMERICANS AND CANADIANS!
What is your favorite type of Oreo?